Delhi Administration Doctor's Welfare Association

Main Topic > cadre change in CHS

Views/Comments by users

Posted On 25-10-2016
Comments For the teaching post (assit prof) one needs to have 3yrs post MD experience as senior resident/ registrar(at some places)/ demonstrator as these are considered teaching posts. For lecturership (still available at some places) one may join soon after MD. On the other hand for non-teaching splist post, 3yrs post MD experience of any type (teaching or non-teaching experience such as GDMO) in the concerned speciality is sufficient. Diploma holders can not apply for teaching job but can do so for non-teaching job if they have 5 years experience (post-diploma) in the speciality. There are good no. of non-teaching splists who had initially joined as GDMO.
Posted By Dr K H S Rao
Posted On 05-09-2016
Comments GDMO cannot shift to Teaching Specialist cadre, in the absence of teaching experience. Possible to shift to NT Sp. cadre by selection through UPSC as & when the posts are advertised.
Posted By Chirag
Posted On 26-07-2016
Comments If a person joins gdmo cadre in CHS after post graduation, is it possible fir him to shift to teaching specialist or non-teaching specialist cadre after getting required experience in his/her relevant speciality i.e. 3 yrs.

Add Comments Add New Topic